Art, archaeology, history, literature… Find out how to make the most of Madrid’s monuments, museums and sights using discount tickets and vouchers….
There are many museums, sites of historical interest and art galleries throughout the province of Madrid. Most tourist offices have comprehensive guides available in English, and English-speaking staff to help.
The Madrid Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and is activated once the card is inserted into the electronic validation terminal of one of the suppliers associated with the Madrid Card programme.
- It is available from tourist offices, travel agencies, some hotels and from Barajas airport. It is also possible to buy one online from the Madrid Card website: Click here
The Madrid Card provides the following benefits:
- Free entry to more than 40 of the major museums
- All visits that are part of the Discover Madrid Programme
- Free entry to the Madrid nature theme park, Faunia
- Free entry to Madrid Zoo and Aquarium
- Free tour of the Madrid Cable Railway
- Free entry to the Madrid Fun Fair (only with the 72-hour card)
- Free tour of the Santiago Bernebéu Stadium
Holders of the Madrid Card can also obtain discounts in restaurants, shops, nightclubs, shows, discos and leisure centres for children and adults.
Madrid Card-holders will also receive a map of the city and a guide, with information concerning all the partners of the Madrid Card.
For further information about the Madrid Card, see the Madrid Card website
- Madrid Tourist Office
At: Plaza Mayor 3, Madrid
Tel: 915 881 636
Fax: 913 665 477