Learn about the bike sharing scheme available in Madrid…
BiciMAD provides electrical bikes which can be found in stations all over Madrid.
- BiciMAD (in Spanish)
Tel: 010 (915 298 210 if outside of Madrid city)
Registration is necessary to use the bikes. Casual users can sign up for one, three or five days. Regular users can subscribe for annual use.
- Register for the service online (in Spanish)
Using the Bikes
Available bikes can be located using the website, the totem BiciMAD stations, the mobile application, by visiting the Bici office, the citizen service office, or by calling support on 010.
- Download the app (in Spanish)
- Map of bike stations (in Spanish)
- Details on how to use a bike (in Spanish)
- Understand how the totem BiciMAD stations work (in Spanish)
Bikes can be removed from their base by using the card and wait for the beep before pulling the bike free. Only bikes parked at a base with a green light are free to use – if the light is blue it means the bike has been reserved.
Different fees apply depending on if the user has an annual subscription, or a temporary card.
- Learn more about annual subscription and temporary cards (in Spanish)
- Detailed information about different fees (in Spanish)